The process to request registration to the 2020 OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum is done in two steps, detailed below. Please note that registration for the 2020 Forum will close on 18 March 2020. To learn more about the agenda of the 2020 Forum, click here.
Step 1: Pre-register to the event
- Access the registration page using your MyOECD account details to login.
- If you already have a MyOECD account but do not remember your login or password, you can reset your password.
- If you do not yet have a MyOECD account, create an account here.
- Complete the online form and submit your registration request (deadline: 18 March 2020).
- You will receive an automatic email informing you that the OECD team has received your registration request.
Step 2: Registration request review and status result
- The OECD team will review your registration request.
- You will receive an email with the outcome of your registration status (validated, further information required, or rejected).
- If the OECD team has validated your registration request, you will receive additional information by email the week before the event to facilitate your access to the OECD. Please bring with you a valid ID/Passport to pass the security check.